12/20/2006 12:06:00 am

Too Late

Posted by Unknown |

Just after writing the last post about being tired I found a DVD in Ryan's room of Birth. So I thought "I'll just start watching this and turn it off and go to sleep." 98 minutes later, I finished the film and went to sleep. How silly.

However the film itself wasn't bad. After all the controversy about the film, it wasn't really a big deal. It was rather strange, Nicole Kidman falling in-love with a 10 year old and all. But it was rather sweet in the end. You'd know what I mean if you saw it. It wasn't romantic comedy sweet, though, no sir. There wasn't a Meg Ryan, Hugh Grant, or Tom Hanks to be seen, and thank God for that.

Today I didn't do much at all, and it was great. I did read a lot of U2 by U2 and I'm having a wonderful time.

Subscribe