12/23/2006 11:56:00 pm

So this is...

Posted by Unknown |

Christmas must be here because our lounge room is full of presents and micro sized nativity scenes. I wrapped all my presents. That must be a first because I don't think I've ever had everything wrapped before the 25th in my whole life.

Actually there is still one present to go, but it's strategically left unwrapped.

Today feels like Christmas Eve, because tomorrow is full of present giving and Church. Between now and midday on the 25th I will have been to 5 services. Hoi! I'll take my own comfy chair to church so I'm relaxed with all that servicing.

I have to do a talk at the family service tomorrow but I don't know what I'm going to say. I'm dry. I've done 9 different Christmas talks in the past 4 years. There are only so many worthwhile angles you can take. I'll figure something out.

Well one should sleep. It's Commie House Christmas in the morning. Hot Chocolates, Presents, and Communist Propaganda. Hooray!

Subscribe