Posted by Unknown |

We had our last fireside at college tonight we had a time of praise, musical praise. It was really good. We spent an hour singing. And it was really nice in a quaint Anglican kind of a way. I like how Anglicans sing such theologically correct songs. And songs which are just scripture with music. Sometimes they aren't the best songs, but it's good to sing the Bible.

After the singing there was a general agreement that I should preach one last time. It's only my second preach for the year after my shocking one at the beginning of the year. I think I redeemed myself tonight. People laughed. I preached on the Yavneh Yam. I don't think anyone who hasn't been to our college this semester would have found it at all amusing but that's ok. I worked to the target audience.

Subscribe