Posted by Unknown |

I got to see where Jo works today. I went to the Pub to have our Sunday school leaders meeting. It was much less emotionally traumatic than when I had a youth group leaders meeting in Hornsby RSL. There were less people to look at us funny when we read the Bible and prayed. It also took about 15 minutes. The rest of time I got a tour of the pub (that took 2 minutes) and we chatted about HSCs, fashion, school, and the people Jo works with. I also got to witness a momentous historic occasion while I was there. I saw Matthew Hayden get his world record test innings. I didn't know it at the time. I just saw cricket on the tele on the other side of the room, and the name "Matthew Hayden" come up on the screen a lot. But now I know what I was witnessing. I'll be able to tell my kids when I'm old "I was there the day Matty Hayden scored the biggest test innings batting score thing ever". And I will grow to even greater heights of greatness in the little, awe filled eyes.

Subscribe