Posted by Unknown |

I'm going to go see The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen with David. That's my reward. That's my chocolate. That's the doggy biscuit after rolling over and playing dead.

I wonder if I am over rewarding myself. Academic work, ever since around year 9 has always been a huge thing for me. I never studied till...never. I still don't study. Writing assessments and stuff always gives me this great feeling of achievement at the end. I feel like I've done something completely un-natural. I think I think any academic work I do is massive and deserves many cheers for myself.

I don't cheer myself for doing other big things. Perhaps I do.

I've been thinking lately that I might be self-obsessed. It worries me.

I don't look in the mirror nearly as much as I used to.

"Hello Tom"

Subscribe