Posted by Unknown |

Things I should have done yesterday

- Go to Town Hall and have a coffee with a Rev who's trying to give me a new job next year Did this. He was talking about a few years down the track. We had juice.
- Get a passport photo taken Done
- Buy 50 stamps Done
- Buy 220 gsm paper I only got 200gsm but it still works
- Get David to endorse my passport photo Done
- Lodge my passport application I did that today
- Go to Loftus and get my books from College Done
- Print 60 programs for youth group The printer gave up after 34, but that was enough
- Go to work Done
- Post 60 programs for youth group I posted about 30
- Have a meeting to de-brief Black Stump Next week
- Plan my sermon Did a little today
- Write a Bible Study on Colossians Didn't do
- Meet my second cousins from New Zealand Done

Subscribe