Posted by Unknown |

I had a leader's lunch today but only Lauren turned up. That was ok though. We went to the shops and ate chicken burgers. My usual cusine (I've given up on the butter chicken). I feel like I did a lot of raving. Especially since talking to Jo about it. We covered the topics of sex, swearing, pirated music, Christian conduct. And it feels like I spent the whole time vomiting out "Tom thoughts". This wasn't "Tom time", this was worse.

Lauren did talk a bit though. We just got on to all the wrong topics of conversation. I had something to say about everything. Sometimes I get annoyed at myself for talking too much. Other times I get annoyed for talking to loudly. I didn't talk too loudly today though (actually I did, once, but that wasn't during the "leader's lunch"). Just in general.

Subscribe