12/06/2002 04:45:00 pm

ISCF

Posted by Unknown |

I went to ISCF at the girl's school. Am I allowed to name it? What if I say something rude. Well it's the same one I went to yesterday, and seeing as I'm the only one who reads the blog (and perhaps my mother, if you are neither me or my mother e-mail me thomasw@ahill.com and say "Hello" or "Can I borrow a DVD?").


What was I saying? Went to ISCF. ISCF is difficult because I'm bad at making conversation. At the beginning Michael and I just sat there, made small talk with the teacher. But I turned to Michael and said "We're not very good at talking to people" so he said "Watch this" or something like that and went to talk to people. This forced me to go take a seat and converse too. Very good. I think I had at least 5 minutes of dialouge with various students all up, and I think that's a record for me. I wonder if God realised that I'm not very good at making conversation when He sent me off into the world of Youth Ministry?

Subscribe