12/06/2002 04:36:00 pm

Burning

Posted by Unknown |

Home from the shops now. I'm still getting into this blog thing.

I don't think my house is going to burn down. I have friends who's houses are a lot closer to the fire than mine. I can see smoke though. In the papers they keep saying that these are the worst fires in 400 years which I don't think is true. It might be but it seems that in the past 10 years there have been heaps of big fires, times when the whole country has been burning down and all of them have been called the worst fires on record. So I don't know. I figure when my house burns down then it will be the worst fires ever. I'll be willing to give the fires that title. Un-till then all the other fires get tied second place while we wait for the bush fire that's going to burn down my house.

Subscribe