7/22/2008 10:19:00 am

Batman and Desperate Preachers

Posted by Unknown |

Of course it has been awhile since I've blogged. This hasn't really been because I've been doing amazingly interesting things. I've kinda just been plodding along. Watching lots of West Wing. And I saw The Dark Knight on Friday night which was particularly awesome. Oh how I love superheros. And Batman. And this film was great. Heath Ledger was pretty amazing. As was Gary Oldman, and Christian Bale. Yep. It was a special experience.

I preached on Sunday in all three services. I was getting pretty good at it by the end of the day. The fun thing was that every service got a slightly different sermon as I swapped illustrations around for each service. I did another illustration in the evening about me and girls. I wonder if I keep doing it if people will start to think I'm desperate and dropping hints. Which would be a good plan, because there is nothing more attractive than a desperate preacher, using his sermons to pick up.

I'm still living in Chatswood and still really enjoying it.

So there's a catch up for you. I'm going to try and blog every day for a week. If I don't I'll buy you all an ice cream, except most of you. But ask and you might be the lucky winner.

Subscribe