Posted by Unknown |

So it's Friday and a quiet one in the office. I'm the only one here and I'm still working through my list of things to do.

As far as I can tell I have three things left to do this week and then I'm done. And they're all phone calls. All I need is the courage to make them. As much as I've grown up I still hate phone calls.

I've been checking blogfeed all day but it's been very quiet. I guess that's why I'm blogging now, I want to make up for the lack of activity in the Blogverse (as David calls it).

I ran this morning. I managed to cut a minute and ten seconds off my time. I've noticed that in the early runs when you're getting back into things you can take huge chunks off your time. But as you progress it levels out and you don't feel like you're accomplishing nearly as much. Oh well, I've still got 1 min 40 seconds to get back to my top time. That'll give me something to do.

Kaye and I went to the high school today. I like going there. There are so many young people. It's cool. Usually when I get recognised there I get asked for a Chupa Chup. If they have any memory of the Christians at that school it'll be that Christians bring Chupa Chups. I'm not sure that's a good thing. Sure Chupa Chups are good, but they aren't exactly what we're there for.

Subscribe