Posted by Unknown |

Just while I'm here.

I saw King Arthur yesterday. That was a bit frivolous. Fun though. I wonder why Keira Knightly had to go to war in her "Battle Bikini". Actually I know why, and it has nothing to do with historical accuracy. I went with Chris. He's a good man. I enjoy hanging out with Chris.

I also booked my DQT (Driver Qualification Test) yesterday at the RTA. I know I've said this before, but I love living really close to the RTA. 2 minutes walk and I'm there.

I'm doing the test on Monday. That means that by 12:30 on Monday I could have my full license. How exciting!

After the movie (which was after the RTA) I went to Macquarie and had a coffee (hot chocolate) with Travis, a bit of dinner, then it was off to Liz's party.

I got tired at around eight, but I soldiered on. The party was goodness. I had fun hanging out with all the church crew. There were a bunch of people there that I see almost every week but I never hang out with. It was good to see them outside of church. It was good to be there and not be the youth minister.

We played games and games are fun. And there was plenty of laughing. Laughing is good too.

Subscribe