Posted by Unknown |

I think I should blog.

I am in an internet cafe at Miranda at the moment. I bought myself an hours worth of time on the computer so I could do some work, edit a script and send some emails. But the computer doesn't have word (should have checked that) and I can't edit the script. So now I've done all I can do and I have about 40 minutes to kill.

This cafe is hot an full of young males. There is one girl but she only arrived about 2 minutes ago. It's not a very pleasant cafe this one.

I went to college today for our first film and Jesus class (or whatever it's called). It was interesting, but I'm not sure I'll be very good at it. With the amount of movies that I watch, you would think I would be. But when I watch movies I think "That was good" or "That was bad" and that's about it. Sometimes I think technically, but never do I think about world view. And this course seems to be very interested in world view. Oh well...

After class we went and saw The Chronicles of Riddick. It was pretty bad. Vin Diesel when down a few notches in my book. But he's still go big muscles and a deep voice.

After the film I went and slept, Bible-d and prayed in a park near Westfield. It got cold and wasn't real nice by the end but I'm glad I did it now.

I think I could probably get away with leaving the cafe now. I've gone over half an hour so I won't have wasted my $3.

Subscribe