Posted by Unknown |

Well it's been a while.

I've been to Ulladulla and back. I've had a sleep. I've had fun. I'm listening to Third Day now. In 15 minutes I will go to church. It will be my Easter Sunday chuch service.

I'm hoping to celebrate the resurrection tonight. Friday was really good. I read the crucifixion account in Matthew and I went to church. It was a really good service. It was normal, prayer book, should have been boring, but I enjoyed it. I enjoy the prayer book these days. I guess the absence of it from my life and the appreciation now of what it says is good. I like the way it reminds you of what's going on, what went on and what should happen.

It was really important to me to understand the death of Jesus. And in a little way I did on Friday.

Now tonight, I want to understand, and be excited by the resurrection. It should be very exciting. It is exciting.

I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.

Philippians 3:10-11

Subscribe