4/07/2003 08:51:00 pm

Pop Culture Calendar

Posted by Unknown |

Well here I am at college. Again. It being Monday and all. Yesterday was Sunday and I went to church. I comitted myself to going to Canberra on Saturday too. I went to a picnic for people who were 20-30 and I took my Sunday morning group to McDonalds as a bit of an end of year thing. That was fun. As I get to know the kid's at this church better, I like them more. I guess that's how it goes. They're a good bunch.



We went to the shopping centre today after college. I wanted to go to HMV and get my diskman, redeeming my 15 Coke labels. Sadly there were none there. They had run out of diskmans till late May. What a bum. That'll be like after The Matrix Reloaded. My whole life is mesured around that film at the moment. That and the release of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on dvd (Friday, yay!) and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix in the shops.



I pre-ordered my copy of the book the other day and bought the first book. I'm thinking I'll re-read them all before I read the fifth one. They're so cool.



Yay for Harry Potter, Neo, Trinity and Morpheus.

Subscribe