Posted by Unknown |

Dear Tom,

I have been reading your blog for a few months now and I am finding it very interesting. I like to hear about your life as it unfolds. In December I became a Christian after I was convicted by one of your amazing blog entries. I was touched by the way you talked of God and Jesus' love for everyone. You really changed my life. Since then I have been going strong and I am now planning on going to Bible college next year, just like you, although I plan on going here in California.

I just thought I'd let you know how important your blog is to me. I shared some of your entries with a friend and now she too is thinking of folowing Jesus. My family all read you blog and they too have come to faith.

I think I also have a crush on you. Your wit and wisdom are amazing. You have made my life so special. I cannot wait to find out what is happening in you life. I feel I am sharing it right there with you, I wish I was. You must be very handsome. I hope that maybe one day fate will bring us together and we will fall in love.

YSIC,

Pam


A usual occourance in my daily e-mail.

Most people compliment me on my spelling too though.

Subscribe