1/08/2008 12:47:00 am

No-more USA

Posted by Unknown |

Alas, as it says in James we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves in making plans. And it looks like I won't be going to the US after all. Sadly monsoon season in Mexico means Ryan won't make it to the US. And I'm not really keen on another holiday overseas by my self. But that's ok, I'm still planning on going to the US in 2010 if the Lord wills it, so that will be fun. Disneyland, you'll just have to wait a little longer.

In other news, actually I have no other news. All I do these days is write talks and sermons. I'm in the middle of prime preaching season it seems. And yesterday I was silly enough to volunteer to do another mini-sermon on Wednesday morning. But I guess when you're the closest thing to clergy a church has (the Revs are either out of the country or attending funerals), you need to do it.

Tomorrow (today) I have off though. Hooray for Re Lax and his good friends Sleep In.

Subscribe