1/11/2008 12:56:00 pm

I'm a little sick of typing

Posted by Unknown |

I'm preparing for going on camp tomorrow. I'm speaking on the camp and silly me thought it'd be a good idea to write a whole new set of talks for this camp. No re-hash for me, I was going to do a five talk series on Identity in Christ from Romans.

This has meant that pretty much the past week has just been me typing. I had been thinking and working on these talks for a while, but the last minute always comes sooner than you think. So all I feel like I've done is type. By the end of this I will have written close to 20,000 words. I'm thinking I'll publish a small book, because I'll tell you what, everyone of those words is gold!

Oh summer, why have I not been there for you?

I'm going to take a day or two off when this camp is over. That'll be nice I think.

Subscribe