5/01/2007 11:32:00 pm

Prison Break

Posted by Unknown |

I've been watching a bit of Prison Break lately. I've watched the first five episodes of season one, and I can't say I'm all that impressed. I'm not sure why everyone likes it. That main guy (Michael) really annoys me. He takes himself way too seriously. I want to shout at him "You're not as good as you think you are punk!".

Actually I don't really like any of the characters. Except for Lincoln, but only because he looks like someone I'd want to be friends with. Other than that, I doubt I care one way or the other what happens too him, he just mopes around.

The script leaves a lot to be desired too. Someone should tell the writers to stop using such kitsch lines. And maybe not to be so predictable.

All that said, I'll probably keep watching it. I've started now I probably have to finish it.

Subscribe