5/15/2007 04:24:00 pm

Glad

Posted by Unknown |

I have a conference on Burn Out today, tomorrow, and Thursday. Yesterday I wasn't really feeling like going. I was feeling way too tired and like if there was anything in my life that was going to burn me out, it was going to be a conference on burn out.

Anyway, I was thinking about not going today, seeing as I usually have Tuesdays off, and I felt like I needed it. But I decided to go. I went to bed last night having made the decision to get myself to Ryde by 9am for this conference.

I dreamt all last night about being busy. It wasn't very nice.

Then my alarm went off at 7am and the first thought that went through my mind was "I hate Tuesdays" which is probably something I haven't thought the whole time I've had Tuesdays as my day off. I turned my phone on. It went "Beep-Beep Beep-Beep", I had a message. I thought "It's probably someone asking me to do something." Just before I got out of bed, I read the message. It was Stephen (acting-boss) saying he needed to rest and he wasn't going to the conference today.

Oh boy was that a good message to read.

I went back to bed and slept till 11 and didn't dream about business at all. Actually I think I dreamt about rocket launches (like the Apollo rockets).

I didn't go to the conference today. I went to the movies.

I'll go tomorrow.

Subscribe