4/15/2007 03:15:00 pm

More Wisdom

Posted by Unknown |

Yesterday I was editing the videos for Soul and I watched one of this year's Tabithas and it started to make me uneasy. Uneasy because I'm worried that this one might be that little bit too offensive to so. A little bit too edgy. I'm quite liking the video, it makes me laugh, and I understand the point I'm making. But there is always the worry that other people won't get it and think you're saying the opposite of what you are.

Anyway, I guess I'll make a decision over the next few days.

But just in time for Soul I have uploaded a new Tabitha video. This was the first one ever made, so it's different from all the rest. It's a different look, a different voice. It looks a bit like a pilot I guess.

Anyway have a watch. It's a reminder of the days when Tabitha was a much tamer lady.



In other news I got an email from the costume hire place and the reason that they didn't return my emails is because the person I was talking to got killed in an accident two weeks ago. It's so sad. My worries that I might not get the costume I want seem rather petty in light of this now. But they'll let me hire the costume. So Donny should have the same ugly hair.

Death is stupid.

Subscribe