4/05/2007 12:25:00 am

Making Little Children Cry

Posted by Unknown |

I made Kindergarten kid cry today. I was doing the Easter assembly talk today at the local primary school and part of my talk was to do lame magic tricks. Like I said I was going to make a blind person see, then I told a kid to close their eyes and open them when I clicked my fingers. Thus making a blind person see. They didn't think it was a very good trick.

For my finale I was going to bring a dead chicken back to life. I had a Woolworths chicken, cold, dead and in a plastic bag. I tried telling it to come to life and that didn't work. I tried dancing around it and that didn't work. It was when I started trying to give it mouth to mouth resuscitation that the kid started to cry. Poor thing.

Needless to say, the chicken is still dead.

Subscribe