Posted by Unknown |

I'm up later than I had planned. But well here I am.

I just sent an email to most of my address book telling that if they want to know what I'm up to while I'm away then they should read my blog, this blog. So if you're checking, I haven't left yet. I'm still in Australia. I'm about to go to bed rather tired. It's been a big few weeks and a massive 2 days. I'm worried I'm not going to get time to blog about seeing Coldplay (Excellent!) or watching the Socceroos (Crushing). But I have photos on my camera. So maybe I'll find time to post a photo or two.

At least I've put up the new banner. It's not very good, I think all those designers out there who read my blog will be gritting their teeth and wanting to attack my blog with their Photoshop blog attack tool. But I don't care if they don't like my new banner. They can all go jump in the designer lake. Yes I'm talking to you.

I'm not defensive.

Anyway I must sleep I have a bag to back tomorrow. But first I have to get the bag to pack tomorrow, otherwise I'll be travelling across Europe with all my clothes in those green Woolies bags. At least I'd be saving the environment.

Subscribe