Posted by Unknown |

I've had a good day today. Work was fun.

We played games in Scripture today which was jolly. I hope they learnt stuff, but it was fun even if they didn't.

I did stuff at work. I set stuff up so we can record sermons on cd rather than tape. Now our church will be most technological. CDs have only been around since the 80s.

Rach came and visited me and we ate some mashed potato that Mum cooked. She's good, Mum.

Small group was very small. Only one boy turned up for the second week in a row. Hmmm. May have to re-think that one.

And the Pub was fun too. Lots of people. Regulars, newbies, oldbies, and otherbies. Most were women, but that's just the way it goes. I'm part of the generation raised by women (thanks David) so why not hang out with a few? Mil and I walked there and back together. Fun. We had frank discussions which would have made me blush a few years ago but I'm all grown up now.

Tonight I will write a Bible study. Then I'll sleep.

Subscribe