Posted by Unknown |

Hooray, things to do tomorrow. I have a full day and I'm looking forward to it.

Tonight David and I went to see Strange Bedfellows because Dad gave me some free movie passes tonight that had to be used up by today. I figured that a movie is an important part of any healing process. It was great to get out of the house.

The movie was nothing special. But it was free and that's good. Australians should stop over moralising films. Speeches at the end of any feel good film are silly, but they always sound much better in an American accent.

Oh how I love the American film.

Should we win today, the fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday but as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive. Today we celebrate our independence day!" - ID4

Subscribe