Posted by Unknown |

I'm surrounded by sweaty soccer players. Most of the guys went out and played soccer tonight. I didn't. I'm not a big soccer fan. I'm not a big sport fan. Bler.

We had some missionaries come to fireside tonight. They had been at Murree Christian School in Pakistan. That was the school that got attacked by terrorist gunmen last year.

It was strange because there were missionaries at church last night, and missionaries at college tonight. They were both very different. It was different seeing people who are about to go on mission and people who have spent 15 years away on mission.

I was thinking that I have no idea where I will end up in my life. I could end up overseas, I could end up in some remote part of Austraila, I could end up in suburban Sydney. I don't really know. It's up to God. But I'm not really concerned. Not today. Maybe tomorrow.

Subscribe