Posted by Unknown |

I went to visit the Dean of my college today. I wanted to ask him if I could do my Youth Ministry subject next semester due to the Youth Ministry Philosophy problems of yesterday.

I walked in and said :"Deano, I need to talk to you. I've got issues"

Deano: "We know you've got issues. Which particular one do you want to talk about?"

Me: "For my Youth Ministry, I have my critical reflection done, but last night I found out at midnight that my philosophy was due in today. I thought it was due in next week."

Deano: "Well that depends on who you ask. If you believe that it's due in next week, then for you it's due in next week."

Me: "Really that's cool"

Andy (another lecturer who was in the room): "Now there's grace."

I think that's how the conversation went. As usual, I could be mis-quoting. Apparently there had been some mix ups with when the philosophy due, so mine is still due in at the end of next week. That is a little disappointing because I would have been happy not to do the philosophy this week. But hey, I'm still pretty happy.

Subscribe