Posted by Unknown |

I just had a chat with a bot at MeBot. This is some of our conversation.

YOU: Do you know Jesus?
ME: I'm not with you...?

YOU: Are you a Christian?
ME: I only really know stuff about myself.

YOU: I'm asking you about yourself.
ME: well I never!

YOU: What is a bot?
ME: Hey, I don't know everything, and if I did, you wouldn't wait for me to download

YOU: What do you know?
ME: I know general stuff about myself.

YOU: Do you have hair?
ME: I don't understand!

YOU: Do you like girls?
ME: Was that English?

YOU: Yes
ME: Did I ask a question?

YOU: yes
ME: You surprise me!

YOU: Really?
ME: What are you on about?

YOU: You're quite useless.
ME: I'm not with you...?

YOU: Of course not.
ME: Can you rephrase that? ;)

YOU: I'd rather not.
ME: What are you on about?

YOU: Goodbye.
ME: Nice talking with you.

Subscribe