2/18/2009 04:45:00 pm

Unforgiven

Posted by Unknown |

There may be a spoiler or two in this post.

It's a hell of a thing to kill a man. - Will Munny

I watched Unforgiven again yesterday with John and Martin. What an awesome movie! I may be going through a bit of a Clint Eastwood crush at the moment, but he's so cool.

The film is the like the ultimate Western, except that it's kind of an anti-Western. Clint's decent from upright citizen, back to drunken killer is something special. The whole time you're thinking "Don't be bad, don't be bad, don't be bad!" and then he goes bad you're thinking "Yeah! Kick ass!"

I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you done to Ned. - Will Munny

It's terrible and totally cool at the same time.

I think Unforgiven is probably the best Western I've ever seen and I reckon it's close to if not in my top 10 of all time.

Subscribe