9/14/2007 02:16:00 pm

Stump has Sprung

Posted by Unknown |

About this time every year (like here and here) Spring makes it's happy presence felt and I think "It's Black Stump weather."

Oh how I love Black Stump. It's not really the actual festival I love. That's seems to hold less appeal every year. But I've been doing Stump ever since I was 5. And it was always the happiest time of the year. It brings back memories of years of excitement, fun and flirting. And I don't think I've ever had a bad Stump. So I'm excited. I've even dreamt about being at Stump 3 times in the past two weeks. I sat in class this morning day dreaming about when lectures finish in two weeks time and I'll be able to go to my car, hop in, and drive to Black Stump. Oh what joy it will bring.

But there's still two weeks between now and then and lots to do. I have a camp today and I'm pretty excited about that too. I have sermons to write and preach, essays tow write and hand in.

Still, the sun is out and t-shirts are beginning to make a comeback. So hooray for Spring I say.

Subscribe