2/27/2007 11:19:00 pm

Happy Consuming Birthday

Posted by Unknown |

For Lent I've been vaguely convinced by Gemma's suggestion to not buy anything new. But I was at Westfield today and I remembered I really wanted to get The "Born to Run" 30th Anniversary Special Edition Box Set. It's got a Concert DVD, a Making Of DVD and a remastered version of the album. So nice. Unfortunately being on de-consumerised Lent, I couldn't buy it. Plus I'm broke.

But David's back, and David hadn't bought me a Birthday present, so without prompting, David bought me a birthday present. Now I have a sexy box set, and I haven't bought anything new. Yeah. Thanks 'Vid.

I love The Boss.

Baby this town rips the bones from your back
It's a death trap, it's a suicide rap
We gotta get out while we're young
`Cause tramps like us, baby we were born to run
- Bruce Springsteen

Subscribe