1/17/2007 01:36:00 pm

So Far

Posted by Unknown |

So far today I've done pretty much nothing. It's been rather nice. I was thinking of cleaning my room. Which is still on the cards, but I'm downloading a trailer which is slow and has ground my super computer to a halt in almost all other areas. So now I'm down stairs blogging.

The reason I can't clean my room till my computer comes back to me is that I can't tidy up without music. It's physically impossible.

I have realised that in this house I am incapable of cooking almost anything except pasta. Which means that in these days of money saving attempts (which aren't working too well) the options for my home cooked meals are rather limited.

I think I might blog about Sunday. And seeing as it's Wednesday, it hasn't taken me that long to get there.

Subscribe