Posted by Unknown |

Heard a Story

I once heard a story about a man who was stuck down a hole and he couldn't get out. Lots of people were walking past and he was calling out to them. A priest walked past and he stopped and saw him, wrote a prayer on a piece of paper and threw it down to him . He told him to pray that pray so that God might look after him.

Another man was walking past and heard this guy calling out to him. When the man saw the predicament of the other man he hopped down into the whole.

"What did you do that for?" asked the first man "Now we're both stuck."

"Yes" replied the second man "but I have been here before and will show you the way out."


I'm not sure where I heard it, or if I've told the story right. But I remembered it then so I thought I'd blog it.

Subscribe