Posted by Unknown |

Today I drove all over the world.

I went out to Penrith with two Youth Minister friends to hang out with another Youth Minister. Put three youth ministers in a car together and you get a lot of conversation about ministry practice, theology, Bishops, preaching, denominations, theological preferences of particular dioceses and marriage.

At college tonight we talked about "How to preach to a Post-Modern Audience"

Post-Modernity is interesting but I'm getting a little bored with being taught about it. There's only so many times you can hear that "In Post modernism truth is relative and experience is highly valued." I'm never all that conscious of preaching to "post-moderns" when I do preach. But from what I was told I should be doing at college, I do most of it already.

I'm going to bed and see if I can be asleep before one.

Subscribe