Posted by Unknown |

Bler

It's a little like that at the moment. Nothing terrible but just an overwhelming urge to spend most of my life lying on the floor. A carpeted floor though, because without carpet it's not very comfortable. But a floor is where I would like to spend a few hours, maybe a day or two.

I had a really good scripture lesson today. I only had 9 kids and we spent most of the time sitting in a circle and talking about why Jesus died and rose again. It was great. It was the kind of lesson I'd love to have every week. But alas, I'm not that talented.

I'm going to the Tavern tonight to eat steak and drink beer. This is the Young Adults Male Small Group. Yeah, that's what Bible Studies should be like every week. Of course we won't study much Bible, but steak is fun.

Subscribe