Posted by Unknown |

Driving home from Jo and Jem's house tonight I got completely lost. I think I always get lost going there, or driving home from there. I think that they must live in this alternate dimension where you can't escape unless you find the right portal, and it always just takes me a while to find the portal.

Anyway, tonight's lost experience was rather pleasant. I decided not to try too hard to find my way home and just meander and see what happened. I found a place called Battery Point which I thought would be some kind of lookout, but turned out to be some freaky white, apartment village. Every block of apartments looked the same, and were situated in a big circle facing onto an oval. It was weird. There was even a building that had been built to look like a 1950s American church which wasn't a real church at all. It was kinda like a film set. Truman Show perhaps.

Subscribe