Posted by Unknown |

I had a lot of problems with my sleep and trains today.

I fell asleep on the way to college and it was a full peak hour trip. The whole time I felt my head dropping, but I thought it was alright. Then I fell asleep, and managed to hit my head on the window with a loud "Thunk!".

I said "Oooh!" then looked around the carriage with a sheepish smile on my face hoping some people would smile back, but the just stared at me like I was an idiot.

Then on the way home from college I fell asleep and had to be woken up by the ticket man. After him I went back to sleep and woke up just as we were pulling into Hornsby. I quickly tried to back my stuff, my head phones got caught on the seat, then I ran down the train stuffing things into my bag. I had forgotten my book was on my lap when fell asleep so when I was half way down the carriage it fell to the floor. I said "Oh there's my book" and everyone looked at me like I was an idiot.

I finally made it onto the station in a flurry, appologising to everyone that had to get out of my way and the train sat on the station for another minute. Then I felt a little stupid.

Tonight I went to Bible study. That was good. Yay.

The Muslims from last week came and answered our questions. That was cool. I really liked talking to them. They were all really friendly, and quite well versed on their faith. Afterwards we got to have a proper chat and it was very fun. Plus Rach and I got to tell two of them about Jesus, I'd been itching to do it since last Tuesday. I really love talking about grace it makes me so happy. Hearing about Islam just made me love God more. And Muslims.

Subscribe