Posted by Unknown |

Today was Warner Bros Movieworld day. I have a headache and I'm very tired, but the day has been fun.

I'm not sure what to say. The park had lots of cool buildings, with good theme-ness to them. We arrived early and headed straight for the Lethal Weapon Ride which was good fun. I wasn't nervous really, I think because I didn't think about it. Usually rollercoasters scare me, but this one was no problem.

We went on the Scooby Doo ride next which I think was the best of the day. It had this silly ghost train beginning but then turned into a roller coaster inside a big dark building with lasers and red lights. That was tops, we did it twice.

Everything else was fun, but about as you would expect it. The special effects show which I remember being wonderful from when I was a kid, was pretty dull. A little tacky perhaps. But then again, I know a lot more about movies than I did when I first went.

There were various parts of the day where I got inspired to make a movie again. I love movies. I love film sets. I think they're great. Maybe one day I'll be a runner in a big motion picture or something. We'll see what happens.

Tonight I'm going to try and get an early night. Perhaps I'll sleep better.

Subscribe