Posted by Unknown |

I have been thinking about enduring hardship, abortion, and homosexuality.

But don't think I have anything much to say. I haven't figured out enduring hardship yet, but I think it's about not resorting to selfishness in hard times. Abortion and homosexuality I believe are not the way God wants things, and can be classified as sin.

I also think that we should love people who sin because Christ does. I don't think homosexuality should make any difference to a relationship. I think within the church it is important to judge people's actions as we are the body of Christ, and there should be no sin within the body. But there will be. And homosexuality is just one of them. Maybe it's more prominent but it is by no means the most prevalent sin.

Outside the church judgment is God's problem, and ultimately, it's God's all problem.

Subscribe