2/09/2003 01:06:00 pm

Tables and Chair

Posted by Unknown |

Well this chair is a little un-comfortable.

I'm back at work now. I have a meeting in an hour. I told some of the guys in the youth group I'd take them to the beach, so we are going after the meeting. It's a little worrying because I am not a big fan of the beach, but I think I should learn to like it. I'll see how we go.

The computer finally entered my room yesterday. Wow. My screen is huge.

Rob and I went to this dodgy Bibles for Missions place to pick up my table. I decided I couldn't wait for it to get delivered. Getting the table was a massive task.

The table was positioned behind thousands of pieces of old, dodgy furnature. Ladders, beds, bedends, desks, painting, chests of drawers, and a cash register. It was amazing Rob and I spent much time moving various items of dirty second-hand goods so we could even touch the table. Once we got there we had to carry it out which required a lot more moving of beds and drawers and the like. Amazing stuff.

Once we started inspecting the table we found it to be a wonderful treasure trove of excitment. It was covered in dirt, the table top was only connected to two of its four legs, it seems to have 3 different types and colours of paint on various surfaces, and its all topped off my the most beautiful gray and white lino you have ever seen. Good quality stuff. Goes great with the computer.

Subscribe