2/25/2010 06:10:00 pm

Boxing

Posted by Tom French |

So I'm moving house again. For the first 23 years of my life I lived in 1 house. In the past four I will have lived in 4.

Anyway, I'm moving out of the house in Hornsby with the Gowies into a unit in Artarmon with two guys. If you're wondering why I am moving, here are some reasons:

  • Theological - Howie doesn't believe in mentioning Jesus' substitutionary atonement at every family dinner we have. I'm moving in with a Moore College student to compensate.
  • Romantic - Jenny and Howie have done a lowsy job at inviting single Christian ladies around for me to woo. I'm hoping that Dave and Brendan (my new flatties) improve my prospects. The only problem might be that, depending how single they are, some cat fights might ensue. It'll be like the Next Top Model house for Reformed Evangelical Men.
  • Possessional - Oscar keeps drinking my beer.
  • Marriage Support - I think Howie and Jenny may be a little sick of me interrupting their Date Night, and having to let me hop in bed with them when the possums scare me.


Now that I've made that clear, I must go begin to pack. It's time to fill some garbage bags.

Subscribe