4/27/2007 11:53:00 pm

Good Things

Posted by Tom French |

I think I had a pretty good day today.

I spend the first part driving around Sydney getting stuff for tonight's youth activities and listening to sermons in prepartion for Sunday. I stopped off in Hornsby to visit the Gowies at their place of workage. We did visit the Field of Dreams and in the mall there was a stretch Hummer! It was there for some silly promotion for a disgusting protien bar. But they were letting you go inside, so Howie and I jumped and had a lounge around. It was way cool. I've never been in a limo before, but now I've been in stretch Hummer. It was the shiz. I'm almost Snoop Dogg.

Tonight was laser tag with the Junior boys. I didn't get to play laser tag because we didn't have enought sets. But I did like to see the boys again.

Then it was off to the city with the senior end of the youth group. We caught the ferry to Circular Quay and had Pancakes on the Rocks. Unfortunatly for me and two of the guys, we missed the ferry. So Karen (other leader) took the remaing 13 or so, and made sure they didn't drown, while we waited for the next one. Happily, we arrived just as they were at the front of the Pancake queue and we didn't have to do any waiting. Sweet.

I came to Hornsby, house of the perentals and caught up with the Wine and Word crowd, which was nice too.

So I'd give today 8 out of 10.

Subscribe